As a cosmetic dentistry office in Arleta, we are in the business of transforming smiles and do so on a daily basis. We love what we do because it gives us the opportunity to give our clients a fresh start, a renewed confidence that really shines through. Still, many people call asking if cosmetic dentistry is really any different from regular dentistry and what we can do to help them. We understand that there is a great deal of confusion surrounding what we can and cannot do, which is why we focus on patient education.
Bottom line: As a cosmetic dentist, we can give you a beautiful smile and correct most aesthetic problems you have with your smile. How we do so and what the exact results will be, depend on the condition of your teeth right now.
Ways a Cosmetic Dentist Can Help You:
- Close gaps in between your teeth
- Whiten your teeth and remove deep stains
- Make crooked teeth appear straighter
- Change the shape or size of your teeth
- Promote a strong and healthy jawbone after tooth loss
- Replace your missing teeth
- Restore your damaged teeth
In our Arleta cosmetic dentistry office, we have a variety of tools to accomplish these goals. Our objective is to solve any challenges you are facing in a way that looks entirely natural. We want your replacement teeth or restorations to look like natural ones, so no one will know you ever had a dental health issue. Whether you were in an accident or lost a tooth, we can help repair the damage. If we are completing a full smile makeover, our goal is to give you a smile that looks so beautiful and so natural, people will think you were born with it. Our skill and expertise allow us to make you look as though you were born with the most brilliant, beautiful and perfect smile.
A few of the ways we do so is with:
- Dental bonding. For a fast restoration, we can place bonding material on the surface of your tooth, shape, and harden it. This is an excellent solution if you have a cracked or chipped tooth that needs to be fixed immediately.
- Dental veneers. Our patients love dental veneers because they can solve virtually all aesthetic issues. They can cover dark stains, close gaps in between teeth, change their shape and size, and create a truly stunning Hollywood-style smile.
- Dental crowns. When teeth are more severely damaged or much of the enamel is missing, a crown can be placed around the tooth instead. A crown is a cap created using tooth-colored porcelain or ceramic. It works incredibly well when your tooth structure is missing.
- Teeth whitening. This is one of the easiest ways we can improve your smile in our cosmetic dentistry office. Whitening your teeth can make you look younger and healthier. Plus, it is very affordable.
- Dental implants. We can replace your teeth and strengthen your jawbone. By placing dental implants, we can restore your smile, appearance, and the functionality of your missing teeth.
There is so much we can do for you in our Arleta cosmetic dentistry office. To learn more, call and schedule an appointment.
Are you looking into your cosmetic dentistry options? You are not alone. More and more people are looking into their cosmetic options these days due to the sheer number of options that are now available. …
The role of a cosmetic dentist in Arleta is to help you have the most beautiful smile possible. What many people do not realize is that we also have additional duties when it comes to taking …
When you schedule a cosmetic dentist appointment with our Arleta office, it is important to discuss with your dentist all of the goals and objectives you have for your smile. Every detail should be discussed …
For this Arleta cosmetic dentist office, the majority of our focus is the aesthetics of your teeth. This means we are going to do everything we can to ensure that you have the brightest, most …